Music and Events in Breckenridge, Colorado
This blog post is about Music and Events in Breckenridge, Colorado. We were recently talking with clients about the mountain culture that exists up in Summit County. This is one a few posts that will ultimately go into a more thorough post with links to this and others I’ll write, because there’s just too much information about it all to include in one article.
While the most famous outdoor music venue in the state is Red Rocks, there are locations in the Breckenridge area that provide music in an outdoor setting. There are college kids that come every summer to participate in the summer music programs at the Riverwalk Center, and can be seen playing around town. The National Repertory Orchestra and the Breckenridge Music Festival are just two opportunities to listen to music in the downtown historic district of Breck.
Breckenridge Events Calendar
We won’t go into everything happening this summer or winter, instead you can CLICK HERE to go to the calendar of events in the local newspaper, the Summit Daily News.
- Summit County Events Calendar – Summit Daily News
- Breckenridge Events – Go Breck
- Copper Mountain Events
- Town of Dillon Events
- Keystone Festivals and Events
- Town of Silverthorne Events
Live Music Venues in Summit County
This is a list that is by no means comprehensive or complete, so please contact us to add your location here if we missed you! But, this does give you a short list of places you can find music being played. Sometimes it might be a guy in the corner of the restaurant, and others will be full on venues and pavilions for larger bands.
- Ski Slopes – Spring skiing and music at the base area on Peak 8
- Main Street Station Plaza – Farmer’s Market tunes and other select dates
- Riverwalk Center – Special guests and ongoing calendar of events from the NRO and BMF
- Breckenridge Arts District – Musc in the plaza, outdoors and in Abby Hall
- Blue River Bistro – Live jazz for dinner ambiance
- The Brown – Newly renovated music room
- Rocky Mountain Underground – Brand new music scene in the backyard
- Historic Park and Museum – Concert in the park, every Thursdays during summer
- Silverheels– Bar and grill with live music year round
- Burning Stones Plaza – Located at the base of Copper Mountain
- Lake Dillon Amphitheatre – Being renovated Summer 2017
- Dillon Dam Brewery – Brews and tunes, occasionally
- Warren Station – Near the gondola and River Run Village, more info
- River Run Village – The main area towards the gondola
- Snake River Saloon – Small and intimate
- Cala Inn – Off the beaten path
- Silverthorne Pavilion – Multi-purpose venue near the Blue River
- Silverthorne Performing Arts – Mountain culture evolution
If you still need more ideas about what to do in Summit County, then please check back on this blog and follow our Facebook page. We share lots of local information on that page! Thanks for stopping by our lifestyle blog, and we hope this gives you a better idea of some of the music options in the high country.