Breckenridge Home For Sale
This post is titled “Just Listed – Residential Property in Breckenridge, CO: Wildflower 103,” and connects to the MLS listing and has Open House information for this upcoming weekend. If you or someone you know is in the market for a residential home in Breckenridge, please take a look at the information about the unit and see if it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for.
Please CLICK HERE to see the listing on our website.
Open House in Breckenridge
Just Listed – Residential Property in Breckenridge, CO: Wildflower 103
Homes in the Breckenridge and Summit County area are lucky to have access to numerous outdoor recreation opportunities. This particular unit is up on Baldy Mountain, which is the peak opposite the ski area. So, if you’ve been skiing at Breck, the closest mountain that stands all alone is where this unit is. Properties on Baldy have access to numerous singletrack trails and even the old mining roads that criss cross the hillsides. Fields of wildflowers lie on the upper slopes as you head towards the summit, which is just below 14,000. It’s almost a “14er,” but is just shy.
Dog lovers will like this property as you can walk out the front door and find a connector trail that will lead to a trail called “Aspen Alley” that ultimately leads down to the trails near the Breckenridge Ice Rink. If you were to take it up higher, you would connect with Boreas Pass road. Afterwards, you can walk to the bus stop, and take the Free Ride transit down into town for a bite and beverage. You’re not right in town, and for some, that’s perfect.
Here’s what the current owners had to say when we asked what they enjoyed about their home:
There are so many things that we absolutely LOVE about this property! It is such a little slice of heaven!
- Being able to take the bus to the mountain or town only 30 steps out our front door.
- We love the amount of sun we get from this unit facing south…the kitchen and living room get the sun in the morning, and the bedroom and deck get it in the afternoon
- We have unlimited access to bike trails right out our front door!
- Can walk out our front door for a stroll or hike in any direction.
- Only a 10-15 min drive at most to anywhere in in Breck.
- We have access to an alternative route around town to avoid traffic during busy times.
- The building is extremely quiet and we have awesome respectful neighbors.
- We love after a long day of work to be able to enjoy a drink on our deck looking out at the beautiful Washington mine.
- Unobstructed view off of deck with no other units or buildings in our site.
- Wildlife is in abundance up here!
Thanks for stopping by our Breckenridge and Summit County real estate and property blog! Please contact us with questions about this listing, or with any questions about working with us to help you find your perfect mountain home. We are also looking for Sellers who want to sell their home and property. Now is a perfect time, as units aren’t lasting long in this market.
[…] short video walkthrough is a nice addition to the listing details found on our first blog on this home that was recently listed in Breckenridge. See the MLS listing on our website by clicking […]
[…] you understand the benefits of living here. In fact, in our first post about this home in Breck can be found by clicking here, and includes favorites of the current home […]